Engineering
RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
which is the Best among these BESU and JU ? 
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Post Re: which is the Best among these BESU and JU ?
You are comparing VIT, IEM and all sorts of private ones with JU? :shock: :D man, u must be a very knowledgeable person. Each and every professor here in our IIT has tremendous respect for JU. You must be a very funny guy. :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

and i am taking nothing personal. I am not from JU. But i cannot cook up a cock and bull story at least!! Success rate of JU??? What do you mean by success? Definition of success changes as you get deeper into learning. To some, success means a purse swelling with money and a post of a gatekeeper in a "Multi National Company". And to others success means making big in something innovative, be it R&D or business. After top 3 IITs, JU scores 4th in research projects completed. Every top department of JU has its students in the universities of the ivy league. Almost every year about 50 students of JU get admitted in IIMs and other top B schools. I can say these data with confidence because i have inputs from JU through a source of mine. BESU data i am not sure about. Success is a relative term my mate, may be your definition is from another reference frame... :) :)

Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 pm
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

Check this out.(http://indiatoday.intoday.in/gallery/in ... ml#photo25). Do ya know what the toilet in ju looks like during sem xam-U find mre cheats dan urea stain.The profs. look like govt. clerk working at their own pace.i go daily and detest daily.(mech 1st yr).rt from my birth seeing students making grt political career (u can cal it success).I shud be offended my Jus posn but i am nt bcoz i wil sit fr jee and gt outta here.(After top 3 IITs, JU scores 4th in research projects completed)agree bt withut fruit.

Last edited by duttasaurabh92 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 am
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

i

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 am
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

If you compare by toilets, let me say IIT scores right after that!! :D :D I know what is happening here :lol: Frankly speaking, if you want to really learn something, look for foreign universities. No IIT can make you anything. All fall under same category of mugging up notes and vomiting. You seem to be intelligent and ambitious. Mark my word, i am in 3rd year and i can bet that if you manage to go out to do research in a university of the ivy league, you will have the same opinion. I have huge respect for those guys who manage to do so. IITs are also government institutes, and you can expect similar sloth in attitude here too!!! anyways, wishing you best of luck for JEE. May you find peace!!! :P :P ( I really curse myself for not preparing for SAT in 11-12 rather than running for this stupid JEE.)

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

ya agree with ya buddy.U r absolutely right.gud input man.

Last edited by duttasaurabh92 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 am
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

Me too.All are same.Blame it on economic condn. nd politicians.trying for bits goa.Atleast some peace while mugging. :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 am
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

:lol: :lol: you dont know the conditions here at kharagpur. beggars description. and those people you hear doing great from here, are exceptions only. all are same. only a few students in each department really want to study, others are just doing all sorts of nonsense. I really curse my luck. so many of my friends are outside india and doing great, and i am stuck here... :cry: :cry:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 pm
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

my relatives lives dere nd he told the fest was grt.best of luck buddy nothing in our hands its due to the economy.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 am
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

IIT's get a lot of money from the government and they can build great buildings and organise lavishing fest. Now if Vijay Mallya sponsors JU fest, Sanskriti will be a national hotcake. So as i said, for students preparing, dont go for what ranks in various magazines say. go for universities which offer research facilities. If iitjee rank doent come within 2000-3000, do go for BESU or JU in Bengal. BITS pilani is also a good place. other privates are not upto the level. And focus more on studies rather than petty issues of politics and power in government institutions. Engineering has tremendous scope. A humdrum job without further knowledge kills you midway.
And IITs are ofcourse a bit better than JU or BESU, just because they have a greater number of serious students( i mean the 5 old IITs. New IITs are presently in a horrendous condition). But a sincere and good student in JU/BESU can easily bridge the gap and come to the same level after 4 years. I went to JU last year for Kshijit Workshop and found some tremendously brilliant and sincere students there. So dont lose hope if you dont manage in the top 5 IITs.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next