Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
advice regarding which branch to choose 
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

Post advice regarding which branch to choose
which engineering - mechanical or electrical to choose? which branch core like electrical or CSE,ECE,IT IN PRIVATE ENGG COLLEGE?

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 am
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

Post Re: advice regarding which branch to choose
@ duttasaurabh92
Here are some Detailed Information Regarding the Engineering Branches Read the Information In Detail and Choose the Course as this is the Right time and turning Point in a Students Carrier so U have to Choose Ur Interested Core Branches.

Here are the Details of Career with that Particular Branch, Job Prospects, Pay Scales and Other Details which will be helpful for the Students in Deciding their Career :

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Hello Bro ........

Mechanical Engineering is Ever Green Branch I would Suggest u to Choose Mechanical Engineering

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Hi Friends.........

I personally feel that it is better to chose Electronics which is a Core Engineering & Electrical is little bit tougher than Electronics. you will have always an opportunity in Electronics

If you are a hard worker and you have good analyzing power then choose electrical.

as Schva said Mechanical is ever green Engineering Branch. The Scope of mechanical is also too good , in Job Opportunities and Carrier Prospects

The most important is....................... go with your interest,

Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm
ece cse branches are most choosen ones

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hey Bro,....

My Advice is to go for the Branch of ur Interest.... Don't depend on others choices.....

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 pm

There's a lot of info out there on what is the 'best' branch to take, when in reality there is no 'best' branch. So find the one that you enjoy the most and where your strengths are put to use.

There is an old saying "Mechanical engineers build weapons, and civil engineers build targets" - your personality will decide which category you fall into

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm
myEngg Major
myEngg Major

The Best branch would be CSE and ECE both will be having good opportunities in future. If you are interested in computers than i prefer you to go with CSE which offers a lot of career opportunities and pays a handsome salaries if have talent and skills.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:38 pm
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Ya its better to choose branch of your choice, CSE and ECE are now a days most of them prefer. Any branch you take doesn't matter because most of them don't take up the job of the branch they studied. So choose the branch which your interested in.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi Friends.........

I personally feel that it is better to chose Electronics which is a Core Engineering & Electrical is little bit tougher than Electronics. you will have always an opportunity in Electronics

If you are a hard worker and you have good analyzing power then choose electrical.
:lol: :roll: :cry:

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]