Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Don't Neglect AIEEE though u Perform Good In IIT JEE 
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post Don't Neglect AIEEE though u Perform Good In IIT JEE
Hey friends...

You need not take any extra burden but make sure to appear at least twenty mock tests of AIEEE before the entrance. And all these tests must be done after JEE gets over It’s essential to maintain your study rhythm after JEE so an alternative would be to do group study as the mind becomes too saturated to sit alone and study after giving JEE. There are some topics that are there in AIEEE but not in JEE

Don’t Neglect AIEEE Though you have Done your Best in the IIT JEE : http://www.myengg.com/engg/info/8366/do ... e-iit-jee/

Maths: Statistics, Negative Index series in binomial, Mathematical reasoning
Chemistry: Environmental Chemistry
Physics: Semiconductors

Focus more on these and also have a look at the practicals given in the AIEEE syllabus. Questions from practicals are straightforward and its important to go through them as most of the students (including me) rarely paid importance to practicals done in their school.

Last, but not least solving previous years papers is really beneficial as few questions exist in the paper that are repeated from previous years questions. “Dont take AIEEE lightly even if you have given your JEE well. The only thing that makes the difference in AIEEE results is the study of these miscellaneous topics after JEE.”

Tips During the AIEEE Exam :
AIEEE exam has to be given with a ball pen so you can’t change your answer even if you have realized it is wrong. I have faced that issue so be careful. Losing marks even if you know the correct answer hurts a lot. Recently 8 mark questions are also being asked. Give sufficient time to solve those questions.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Post Re: Don't Neglect AIEEE though u Perform Good In IIT JEE
Yeah Mam..

What u have said is Exactly right..

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

Great One Mam..

Thanks for the information.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Sarika Deshmukh wrote:
Hey friends...

AIEEE exam has to be given with a ball pen so you can’t change your answer even if you have realized it is wrong. I have faced that issue so be careful. Losing marks even if you know the correct answer hurts a lot. Recently 8 mark questions are also being asked. Give sufficient time to solve those questions.

Especially the Tip quoted above is useful.. Till now i don't know about that rule..

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hey Bro..

Its my pleasure to inform u guys about such issues.. Feel free to ask ur questions..

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks for the Information Mam

I will surely ask doubts if any..

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Sarika Deshmukh wrote:
Hey friends...

thanx...this is one of the mistake i did last year

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm
myEngg Major
myEngg Major

@ chsrvn

Don't repeat it again.. All the Best..

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:34 am
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Nice article Mam..

Thanks for the stuff u have posted..

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 am
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hey friends..

Basically the exam is based on concepts and more importance is given to the application of those concepts. It is observed from the last few years that instead of asking lengthy questions with tedious calculations, short questions with easier calculations are being asked, which are more powerful in testing the concepts. For more tips and Strategies : IIT JEE Tips and Strategies : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2197 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4067&p=18419#p18419

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next