RSS
Username: Password:
Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Pre Exam Stratagies to Remove Stress 

Post Pre Exam Stratagies to Remove Stress
HI,..

I Am Preparing for AIEEE and I Want some Pre Exam Strategies to get rid of the stress that i feel in the Examination hall Plz Help me,.. By giving ur valuable suggestions

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Post Re: Pre Exam Stratagies to Remove Stress
Hi,..

First of all Just Relax :

This is not the time to panic; this is the time to consolidate your preparation and be confident. If you have gone through the AIEEE question papers of the previous years, you would know that AIEEE is not a tough test. It is based completely on the curriculum that you followed at +1 and +2 levels. What you really need is to be mentally alert, though completely relaxed in the exam, so that you do not make silly errors.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hi,..

Firstly Relax and then Set Priorities :

Your first preference should be to consolidate the syllabi that you are thorough with and then take up, in convenient lots, the rest of the syllabus you are not so comfortable with. In this preparation, the past AIEEE papers would come in handy. Shortlist a few topics based on the past papers and then systematically work on them. Once you are through with one lot of topics, you may take up the next.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:02 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hi,..

Only thing U can do is to Practice as many Sample tests as u can they build confidence and A Confident person will never fell stress,..

Divide all the AIEEE Model Papers you use for practice into the following three parts. Each part should be practiced, and timed separately. This is because your strengths and weaknesses in different subject areas vary.

All the Best.,

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm
myEngg Generalissimo
myEngg Generalissimo

Hi,...

Follow this for the Day before Exam:

1.Let your hair down the day before AIEEE. Do not study anything. Simply relax and indulge yourself.
2.Stay calm, confident and trust your ability.
3.Say to yourself 'I am excited about AIEEE and I can crack it'.
4.Don't ask your friends how much they have studied. It will only create stress.
5,Have a sound sleep for at least six to seven hours.
6.Prepare to reach the exam centre an hour before the commencement of the exam.

U Will Achieve Ur Goal ,...

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:11 pm
This is not the time to panic; this is the time to consolidate your preparation and be confident. If you have gone through the AIEEE question papers of the previous years, you would know that AIEEE is not a tough test. It is based completely on the curriculum that you followed at +1 and +2 levels. What you really need is to be mentally alert, though completely relaxed in the exam, so that you do not make silly errors.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 am
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Yeah bro...

Be Confident... U can easily crack such national level Entrance Exams if u r good at Basics and Concepts what u have to do is to appear as many as mock tests that will give u confidence...

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am
myEngg Sergeant
myEngg Sergeant

Useful ones Friend.s.

Thanks for the stuff..

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 am
In this preparation, the past AIEEE papers would come in handy. Shortlist a few topics based on the past papers and then systematically work on them. Once you are through with one lot of topics, you may take up the next

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 am
myEngg Colonel
myEngg Colonel

Thanks for the useful advice boss.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next