Remember me: 
Signin using your Gmail or Yahoo account signin using google or yahoo

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
IIT JEE 2013 
myEngg Lieutenant
myEngg Lieutenant

Post IIT JEE 2013
Hello friends,

I am looking for some helpful tips and strategies for IIT JEE 2013 which surely helpful for students.
Thanks in advance!!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Post Re: IIT JEE 2013
as many are preparing for iitjee and i am also aim at iit s i got some tips from my teachers as time management is crushial in iit jee the easieast of all the three subjects chemistry should be atempted first becus we can easily mark the anser in chemistry without thinking much or doing any paper work at it . and it gives an edge when atempted first we dnt have stress of time and can easily recollected and go for maths and at last physics maths can be solved using many tricy methods of substituting values and so on a friend of mine had been very successful and as i intervied him i came to know that eliminating options to get near the real answer this method is very helpfull as section having no negative marks can be done with logic rather than mere guesing .these zones (no negative) can be highly profitable low risk and student must use to full potiential . thanks for readng and i will get more information next time

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 pm
myEngg Young Blood
myEngg Young Blood

Post Re: IIT JEE 2013

as many are preparing for iitjee and i am also aim at iit s i got some tips from my teachers as time management is crushial in iit jee the easieast of all the three subjects chemistry should be atempted first becus we can easily mark the anser in chemistry without thinking much or doing any paper work at it . and it gives an edge when atempted first we dnt have stress of time and can easily recollected and go for maths and at last physics maths can be solved using many tricy methods of substituting values and so on a friend of mine had been very successful and as i intervied him i came to know that eliminating options to get near the real answer this method is very helpfull as section having no negative marks can be done with logic rather than mere guesing .these zones (no negative) can be highly profitable low risk and student must use to full potiential . thanks for readng and i will get more information next time

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]